*lays down to take a nap*
*wakes up 8 hours later pissed off and confused*
- cadet sgt maj: you want some candy?
- me: nah, im good
- me: ....wait, was that a test?
- cadet sgt maj: yes. YOU'RE NOT EATING CANDY. YOU HAVE A PT TEST IN A WEEK
- cadet sgt maj: proceeds to offer candy to everyone else that walks through the door
- This happened to me at the station last week. The only part, everyone else got to eat krispy kreme donuts. I got mad.
Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it’s not. It’s all about getting rid of the darkness you accumulate.
- me when my friends are sad: insert 6 page text here of advice and telling them how perfect they are
- them when im sad: oh sorry
- every teacher before they draw on the board: im not an artist
I am honestly so much more content sitting in my room alone at night smiling and crying to myself as I watch my favorite tv shows, than being out in the uncomfortable situation that involves me pretending to be having the good time of my life with boring people, who don’t know a thing about me, who don’t care about me, who do pointless things.
To this point, I’m solemnly confident that my mom enjoys seeing me sad.